Compliance Is Not A Choice
Authorized stakeholders can access the reports any time from any device with an internet connection, and even review discrepancies, approve repairs or replacement, and schedule service calls.
• Provides inspection reports with device-level detail
• Audit trail of prior inspection reports for multiple years for AHJ/Fire Marshal comparison, including quarterly reports for accredited healthcare agencies
• Full code explanations included for devices with discrepancies
• Comprehensive database of nearly every form required for compliance purposes, including custom options
Real-time, verifiable, device-level inspection reports available 24/7.
Embedded references to NFPA and CMS accredited agency codes and standards.
Complete fire and life safety service, including the ability to scan in paper forms.
Provide easy access for authorized stakeholders, including AHJs.
Integrated fire and life safety service management suite.
• Inspection date and time stamps for each device
• Manufacturer recalls
• Statistical analysis on each device such as decibel levels and water pressure
• Recommended actions needed to meet compliance requirements